The Implementation of the Black Box Method for Testing Smart Hajj Application Ministry of Religion
This research was conducted to assist the Ministry of Religious Affairs in testing the quality and accuracy of the Haji Pintar application. The main purpose of testing is to design tests that systematically uncover types of errors that have not been detected before. The Haji Pintar application will be tested using the Black Box method thoroughly with respect to application functionality, interfaces , data structures or external database access, performance, initiation and termination errors, usage, benefits, and results obtained from the use of the application. In testing the Haji Smart application, there are 5 types of testing from the Black Box method. The value of the overall effectiveness of the Haji Pintar application is 83.75%. With this value, the Haji Pintar application has been running according to the expected functionality but there are still errors in the application that must be updated immediately regarding the cancellation information menu and the payment information menu, which experienced problems when checking the status of the cancellation process that the congregation submitted and checking the congregation portion. Hajj includes the right to pay off or not.
S. A. M. Sinaga, R. Dewi, I. Parlina, and ..., “Perancangan Aplikasi Pengolahan Data Penerima Kartu Indonesia Sehat Pada Kantor Pangulu Karang Bangun,” … Komput. Sains …, pp. 241–244, 2020.
M. Arnani, “Akses Informasi Seputar Haji melalui Aplikasi ‘Haji Pintar,’” 2018. https://pemilu.kompas.com/read/2018/07/18/17154761/akses-informasi-seputar-haji-melalui-aplikasi-haji-pintar (accessed Mar. 08, 2022).
E. Susanti and Bismin, “Pengujian Web E-Katalog Pt Pilar Cipta Solusi Integratika ( Picsi ),” Pros. Semin. Nas. Apl. Sains Teknol. 2021, 2021.
D. Debiyanti, S. Sutrisna, B. Budrio, A. K. Kamal, and Y. Yulianti, “Pengujian Black Box pada Perangkat Lunak Sistem Penilaian Mahasiswa Menggunakan Teknik Boundary Value Analysis,” J. Inform. Univ. Pamulang, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 162, 2020, doi: 10.32493/informatika.v5i2.5446.
U. Hanifah, R. Alit, and Sugiarto, “Penggunaan Metode Black Box Pada Pengujian Sistem Informasi Surat Keluar Masuk,” SCAN - J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 33–40, 2016, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.upnjatim.ac.id/index.php/scan/article/view/643
S. R. Yulistina, T. Nurmala, R. M. A. T. Supriawan, S. H. I. Juni, and A. Saifudin, “Penerapan Teknik Boundary Value Analysis untuk Pengujian Aplikasi Penjualan Menggunakan Metode Black Box Testing,” J. Inform. Univ. Pamulang, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 129, 2020, doi: 10.32493/informatika.v5i2.5366.
M. Komarudin, “Pengujian Perangkat Lunak Metode Black-Box Berbasis Equivalence Partitions pada Aplikasi Sistem Informasi di Sekolah,” J. Mikrotik, vol. 06, no. 3, pp. 02–16, 2016.
Y. D. Wijaya and M. W. Astuti, “Pengujian Blackbox Sistem Informasi Penilaian Kinerja Karyawan Pt Inka (Persero) Berbasis Equivalence Partitions,” J. Digit. Teknol. Inf., vol. 4, no. 1, p. 22, 2021, doi: 10.32502/digital.v4i1.3163.
L. Setiyani, “Pengujian Sistem Informasi Inventory Pada Perusahaan Distributor Farmasi Menggunakan Metode Black Box Testing,” Techno Xplore J. Ilmu Komput. dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2019, doi: 10.36805/technoxplore.v4i1.539.
R. B. Trengginaz, A. Yusup, D. S. Sunyoto, M. R. Jihad, and Y. Yulianti, “Pengujian Aplikasi Pemesanan Tiket Kereta berbasis Website Menggunakan Metode Black Box dengan Teknik Equivalence Partitioning,” J. Teknol. Sist. Inf. dan Apl., vol. 3, no. 3, p. 144, 2020, doi: 10.32493/jtsi.v3i3.5349.
P. Kurniawati, “Test Case Dalam Pengujian,” SkyshiDigital, 2018. https://medium.com/skyshidigital/test-case-dalam-pengujian-81479abb9a4d (accessed Apr. 03, 2022).
E. D. Karisma, A. L. Nurlaili, P. S. Informatika, F. I. Komputer, and U. P. Nasional, “Equivalence Partitioning Pada Layanan Aspirasi,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 275–281, 2021.
Mochamad Haris Reza, Sugiarto, and A. Lina Nurlaili, “Pengujian Menggunakan Black Box Boundary Value Analysis Pada Aplikasi Voucher Dan Receipt PT. Samudera Agencies Indonesia,” J. Inform. dan Sist. Inf., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 181–189, 2021, doi: 10.33005/jifosi.v2i2.355.
Download PDF: 70 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.