Game Theory Analysis on Marketing Strategy Determination of KAI Access and Traveloka based on Usability of HCI (Human-Computer Interaction)
In the era of digitalization, KAI finally transformed train ticket booking transactions by launching the KAI Access application. By applying the optimal strategy of Game Theory, KAI Access will be able to compete with marketplaces such as Traveloka to be able to represent itself to the community as a credible company. Game Theory was chosen to analyze the existing competition to find the optimum strategy. Because both applications sell the same product, the strategy will be seen from the services provided by both applications using the usability of HCI. The 5 strategies are Learnability, Efficiency, Memorability, Errors, and Satisfaction. The best strategy used by KAI Access to obtain maximum profit is the low error rate (errors) strategy, while for Traveloka the strategy used to minimize loss is the ease of application (learnability).
M. Rachinger, R. Rauter, C. Müller, W. Vorraber and E. Schirgi, "Digitalization and its influence on business model innovation," Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1143-1160, 2019.
T. Ekowati1 and D. Runanto, "Online Shopping Sebagai Trend Gaya Hidup Berbelanja Kekinian dengan Studi Kasus pada Beberapa Marketplace di Indonesia," SEGMEN Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 181-186, 2022.
N. Angelova, "Mobile Applications for Business," Trakia Journal of Sciences, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 853-859, 2019.
A. Y. Inggrawan, "Studi Tentang Citra Perusahaan Melalui Kredibilitas Perusahaan Pada PT BNI (Persero) TBK di Semarang," Jurnal Sains Pemasaran Indonesia, vol. IX, no. 1, pp. 32-44, 2010.
L. Agustina, A. O. Fayardi and Irwansyah, "Online Review: Indikator Penilaian Kredibilitas Online dalam Platform E-commerce," Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 141-154, 2018.
M. A. Hussin, M. F. A. K. S. A. M. Ghazali, S. H. M. Hanafiah and A. H. Zakaria, "The Effectiveness of Web Systems and Mobile Applications for their End-Users," International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), pp. 148-152, 2020.
P.-y. Nie, T. Matsuhisa, X. H. Wang and a. P.-a. Zhang, "Game Theory and Applications in Economics," Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1-2, 2014.
M. Hasan, A. H. Kahfi and D. P. A. Syah, "Analisis Pengaruh Mobile Application Dalam Menunjang Keberhasilan Wirausaha di Kota Bekasi," Jurnal Informatika, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 47-52, 2019.
H. J. Christanto and E. Sediyono, "Analisa Tingkat Usability Berdasarkan Human Computer Interaction Untuk Sistem Pemesanan Tiket Online Kereta Api," Jurnal Sistem Informasi Bisnis, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 163-172, 2020.
J. Nielsen, "Usability for the masses," Journal of Usability Studies, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 2-3, 2005.
J. Nielsen, Usability Engineering, United States of America: Academic Press, 1993.
I. Etikan, S. A. Musa and R. S. Alkassim, "Comparison of Convenience Sampling and Purposive Sampling," American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1-4, 2016.
D. Purba and M. Purba, "Aplikasi Analisis Korelasi dan Regresi menggunakan Pearson Product Moment dan Simple Linear Regression," Citra Sains Teknologi, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 97-103, 2022.
K. Taber, "The Use of Cronbach’s Alpha When Developing and Reporting Research Instruments in Science Education," Springer, pp. 1273-1296, 2018.
W. Windasari and T. Zakiyah, "Analisis Game Theory pada Strategi Bersaing Grab dan Go-Jek di Kabupaten Kebumen," in PRISMA, Prosiding Seminar Nasional Matematika, Semarang, 2021.
Download PDF: 87 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.