Penerapan Model Unified Theory Of Acceptence And Use Of Technology (UTAUT 2) Terhadap Perilaku Pelanggan E-Commerce Shopee Indonesia Di Kota Palembang
The developing of marketplace makes many changes in commerce. Start from conventional way and now become online shopping. One of the biggest marketplace in Indonesia is Shopee. Due to the massive electronic commerce activity, this study aimed to know the factor that influenced behavioral intention and use behavior of shopee’s user. This study adopted UTAUT 2 model which has seven variables; performance expectancy, effort expectancy, social influence, facilitating condition, hedonic motivations, price value and habit also moderated by age, gender and experience. The analysis of the model was conducted by using SEM-PLS method and analysed with SmartPLS 3. The data of this study was collected by using questionnaire and designed only for Shopee user who stayed in Palembang. The result show if behavioral intention influenced by social influence with T value is 1.985, P value is 0.048 and F square is 0.105 and also influenced by habit with T value is 4.755, P value is 0,000 and F square is 0,512 which achieved the standart value in this study. In other side, this study show if use behavioral influenced by facilitating condition with 2.762 T value , 0,006 P value and 0,140 F square.
Belanja online meningkat 400 persen, bpkn : Masih banyak dikeluhkan konsumen, June 2020. https://www.bpkn.go.id/posts/show/id/1649
ARDHIANI, L. N. Analisis faktor-faktor penerimaan penggunaan quipperschool. com dengan menggunakan pendekatan technology acceptance model (tam) dan theory of planned behavior (tpb) di sma negeri 7 yogyakarta, 2015.
BROWN, S. A., AND VENKATESH, V. Model of adoption of technology in households: A baseline model test and extension incorporating household life cycle, 2005.
DEVITA, V. D. Report: Peta persaingan e-commerce indonesia q4 2020, 2020. https://iprice.co.id/trend/insights/peta-persaingan-e-commerce-2020/
DWIFANY, R. B. The determinants of individual interest to buy product at shopee, 2020.
GRIFFIN, J. Customer loyalty, 1995.
HASAN, A. Marketing dari mulut ke mulut, 2010.
MOORE, G. C., AND BENBASAT, I. Integrating diffusion of innovations and theory of reasoned action models to predict utilization of information technology by end-users, 1996.
PUTRI, H. O., ET AL. Penerapan metode unified theory of acceptence and use of technology (utaut) dalam memprediksi behavioral intentions pada penggunaan e-commerce shopee di kalangan mahasiswa (studi kasus di fakultas tarbiyah dan keguruan uin ar-raniry), 2019.
SUTANTO, S., GHOZALI, I., AND HANDAYANI, R. S. Faktor-faktor yang memengaruhi penerimaan dan penggunaan sistem informasi pengelolaan keuangan daerah (sipkd) dalam perspektif the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology 2 (utaut 2) di kabupaten semarang, 2018.
VENKATESH, V., AND DAVIS, F. D. A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies, 2000.
VENKATESH, V., MORRIS, M. G., DAVIS, G. B., AND DAVIS, F. D. User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view, 2003.
VENKATESH, V., THONG, J. Y., AND XU, X. Consumer acceptance and use of information technology: extending the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology, 2012.
Download PDF: 1077 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.