A Training Gesture-Based-Scroll Visual Artificial Intelligence And Measuring Its Effectiveness Using Hidden-Markov Modeling Methods
In this article I discuss the method of hand gesture recognition as a visual motion detection based on artificial intelligence by training three main movements namely, scrolling up, scrolling down and stopping based on capturing the front camera image capture speed of 3 fps and measuring its efficiency against the control movements that performed using Hidden-Markov Modeling (HMM) with each catch object scroll up 3 fps / 15 frames scroll down scroll down 3 fps / 15 frames and stop 3 fps / 9 frames, the result is that the most effective hand gesture object training movement is stop gesture with 3 fps / 9 frames because the object's movement is able to be recognized by the system only in the 3rd second image capture frame.
 T. Hoye and J. Kozak, “Tenth Annual Freshman Conference Touch Screens: a Pressing Technology Infrared Touch Screens,” pp. 1–6, 2010.
 M. Correa, J. Ruiz-Del-Solar, R. Verschae, J. Lee-Ferng, and N. Castillo, “Real-time hand gesture recognition for human robot interaction,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (including Subser. Lect. Notes Artif. Intell. Lect. Notes Bioinformatics), vol. 5949 LNAI, no. June, pp. 46–57, 2010, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-11876-0_5.
 Z. Ren, J. Yuan, J. Meng, and Z. Zhang, “Robust Part-Based Hand Gesture Recognition Using Kinect Sensor,” IEEE Trans. Multimed., vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1110–1120, 2013, doi: 10.1109/TMM.2013.2246148.
 M. Correa, J. Ruiz-Del-Solar, R. Verschae, J. Lee-Ferng, and N. Castillo, “Real-time hand gesture recognition for human robot interaction,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (including Subser. Lect. Notes Artif. Intell. Lect. Notes Bioinformatics), vol. 5949 LNAI, no. May 2014, pp. 46–57, 2010, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-11876-0_5.
 V. Sutojo, T; Mulyanto, Edi; Suhartono, “Kecerdasan Buatan,” pp. 211–235, 2011.
 S. Russell and P. Norvig, “Artificial Intelligience: a modern approach.” p. 1151, 2016, doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
 Id.techinasia.co, “vision-ai-penerapannya-di-industri.” [Online]. Available: https://id.techinasia.com/vision-ai-penerapannya-di-industri. [Accessed: 01-Mar-2020].
 E. F. Yuwitaning, B. Hidayat, and N. Andini, “Implementasi Metode Hidden Markov Model untuk Deteksi Tulisan Tangan,” e-Proceeding Eng., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 396–402, 2014.
 A. han, Muhammad & Malik, Rabbiya & Siddique, Ayesha & Nawaz, “citation-332392507.” Elsevier B.V., Netherlands, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2019.04.068.
 B. H. Juang and L. R. Rabiner, “Hidden Markov Models for Speech Recognition,” Technometrics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 251–272, Aug. 1991, doi: 10.1080/00401706.1991.10484833.
 A. Wijaya, “APLIKASI HIDDEN MARKOV MODEL PADA PINTU GESER BERBASIS SUARA.” Perpustakaan Universitas Snata Darma Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, 2011.
 A. K. Nisa’, “Aplikasi Metode Hidden Markov Model Untuk Identifikasi Wajah Individu,” p. 124, 2017.
 J. L. H. F. Hochheiser, Research Methods in Human-Computer Interaction. 50 Hampshire Street, 5th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher An Imprint Of Elsevier.
Download PDF: 86 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.