ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF CELLULAR OPERATORS USING THE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS METHOD
ANALISIS PENGGUNAAN OPERATOR SELULER MENGGUNAKAN METODE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS
The development of technology in the telecommunications sector is now easier to be enjoyed by the community. Almost all regions have been able to enjoy the ease of access to information through telecommunications networks. Telecommunications service providers certainly have competed in such a way as to be able to hold users to remain loyal to the provider used. From several surveys conducted, there are still many users who cannot be loyal to use the services of these providers. The increasing number of communication network providers makes users more choices. Various ways are carried out by communication network providers to maintain their users such as giving bonuses, providing cheap rates, increasing services to the regions. In this study will focus on the level of customer satisfaction with cellular operators with a variety of criteria that have been prepared which will be a consideration for users in using these cellular operators. This research will use the AHP method (Analytic Hierarchy Process) to find out which cellular operators are the most superior based on the judgment of the user with various criteria each. So that in the end it will be known which cellular operators will be selected and purchased by consumers according to their respective needs. The results of this study show that based on the bonus, IM3 is the best with a weight of 0.21712. Then based on the price rate, a tri card with a weight of 0.16565. Furthermore, the service criteria show a better Sympathy card with a weight of 0.21311
Said Agung Prabowo; Antono Adhi; Agus Setiawan, “PENENTUAN OPERATOR KARTU SELULER TERBAIK DENGAN METODE AHP(ANALYTICHAL HIERARCHY PROCESS),” pp. 1–9, 2003.
B. Prasetyo, W. L. Y. Saptomo, and S. Siswanti, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Paket Internet Operator Telekomunikasi Dengan Metode Ahp (Analytical Hierarchy Process),” J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 7–12, 2013.
Suyatno, “PENGGUNAAN DAN PENERAPAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI SEBAGAI SISTEM PENDUKUNG KEPUTUSAN ( SPK ) ( Studi Kasus di Lembaga Pemerintahan Daerah Kabupaten Jepara ),” J. Inform. J. Pengemb. IT, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 52–61, 2016.
A. B. Prasetyo and D. Kriestanto, “Analytical Hierarchy Proccess (Ahp) Untuk Membangun Mesin Pencari Data Lulusan Perguruan Tinggi Berdasarkan Kebutuhan Pengguna Lulusan,” Simetris J. Tek. Mesin, Elektro dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 7, no. 1, p. 123, 2017.
K. Suryadi and M. A. Ramdhani, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan,” PT Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung, 1998.
Sugiyono, “Metode Penelitian Manajemen,” Alfabeta, 2013.
S. Nasution, “Metode Penelitian,” Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2002.
A. Muzakir and C. D. Kusmindari, “Design of Push-Up Detector Applications Using Quality Function Development and Anthropometry For Movement Error Detection,” Sci. J. Informatics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 248–257, 2018.
I. Santoso, M. Sa’adah, and S. Wijana, “QFD and Fuzzy AHP for Formulating Product Concept of Probiotic Beverages for Diabetic,” TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Comput. Electron. Control., 2017.
R. D. F. S. M. Russo and R. Camanho, “Criteria in AHP: A systematic review of literature,” in Procedia Computer Science, 2015.
Download PDF: 138 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.