Measurement of User Satisfaction Level in the Bina Darma Information Systems Study Program Portal Using End User Computing Satisfaction Method
Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pengguna pada Portal Program Studi Sistem Informasi Bina Darma Menggunakan Metode End User Computing Satisfaction
Information systems study program portal is a website developed by Bina Darma University that aims to be a media for promotion and academic information system study programs. User satisfaction is the most important thing to be a benchmark for developers of information systems study program portals to improve the quality of their websites so that users are more satisfied and do a lot of searching activities, especially academic activity searches. But so far the information systems study program portal developer does not yet know the shortcomings of the information system study program portal, so analysis is needed to measure the level of user satisfaction. In an effort to achieve User Satisfaction with the portal of the bina darma information system study program which has the si.binadarma.ac.id domain, researchers used the end user satisfaction method (EUCS). The EUCS instrument includes five components: content, accuracy, format, ease of use, and schedule. The data in this study were collected with a questionnaire instrument that was distributed to students from the information systems study program. Furthermore, the data obtained were processed using SPSS software version 24. The sampling technique used in this study was simple random sampling. The results of this study are expected to be a reference to improve the quality of information systems study program portals.
Keywords: website, user satisfaction, EUCS
 N. Halim, “Analisis End-User Computing Satisfaction (EUCS) Pada Aplikasi Mobile Universitas Bina Darma,” Sist. J. Sist. Inf., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 143–154, 2020.
 U. Ependi, R. Syafari, and P. Maharani, “End User Computing Satisfaction On Website Perpustakaan Daerah Sumatera Selatan,” J. Teknol. Inf. Univ. Lambung Mangkurat, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 35–46, 2018.
 Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2017.
 D. Lusianti, “Pengukuran Kepuasan Peserta JKN Melalui Pendekatan Importance-Performance Analysis,” J. Sains Pemasar. Indones. (Indonesian J. Mark. Sci., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 17–25, 2017.
 R. Dewa, Z. Mazalisa, and A. Putra, “Analisis Kepuasan Pengunaan Terhadap Portal Program Studi Informatika Menggunakan EUCS (End User Computing Satisfaction).” Skripsi. Universitas Binadarma. Palembang, 2016.
Download PDF: 142 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.