OPTIMIZATION OF WIRELESS NETWORK PERFORMANCE USING THE HIERARCHICAL TOKEN BUCKET (CASE STUDY: MUHAMMADIYAH UNIVERSITY OF PALEMBANG)
OPTIMASI KINERJA JARINGAN NIRKABEL MENGGUNAKAN HIERARCHICAL TOKEN BUCKET (STUDI KASUS: UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PALEMBANG)
Computer networks have penetrated into various fields including education for the learning process which is used as a medium for delivering scientific concepts to be more attractive and easily accepted. The Muhammadiyah University of Palembang currently has very high mobility, both used for browsing information, downloading data and using other facilities. For the need for bandwidth management to manage each passing data so that the distribution of bandwidth becomes evenly distributed by using the queue tree method that is applied to the proxy. To evaluate internet bandwidth analyze QoS (Quality of Service) using typhoid standardization in terms of measurement of throughput, delay, and packet loss. The results of this study show that the quality of the network with the hierarchical token bucket method is more optimal, this is because the bandwidth will be divided according to the rules applied to bandwidth management and does not cause clients to fight over bandwidth
A. Kinerja et al., “Wireless Local Area Network ( Wlan ),” vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 47–61, 2016.
D. I. Haerudin, L. B. Aksara, and M. Yamin, “Implementasi Wireless Distribution System (Wds) Pada Hotspot (Studi Kasus : Smk Negeri 1 Kendari),” semanTIK, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 105–112, 2017.
M. H. S. Abidin and Y. Ardian, “Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Monitoring Network Berbasis Web Menggunakan Html5,” Tek. Inform., pp. 1–7, 2015.
D. Wisely, P. Eardley, and L. Burness, “Analisis Quality Of Service (QoS) Jaringan Internet Berbasis Wireless Lan Pada Layanan Indihome,” IP 3G, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 201–248, 2017.
A. Emrul, M. Yamin, L. Surimi, J. T. Informatika, F. Teknik, and U. Halu, “Analisis Quality of Service (QoS) Kinerja Sistem Hotspot Pada Routerboard Mikrotik 951Ui-2HnD Pada Jaringan Teknik Informatika,” vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 87–94, 2017.
M. W. Zamuswara, P. N. Jakarta, and I. Pendahuluan, “Manajemen Bandwidth Menggunakan Metode Hierarchical Token Bucket ( HTB ) P ada Jaringan LAN PT . Waskita Beton Precast Plant Karawang,” pp. 1–7.
H. Oktafiandi, Widyawan, and S. S. Kusumawardani, “Rancang Bangun Manajemen Bandwidth Pada Wireless Mesh Network Dengan Metode,” Semin. Nas. Teknol. Inf. dan Multimed., pp. 6–8, 2015.
A. Muzakir and C. D. Kusmindari, “Design of Push-Up Detector Applications Using Quality Function Development and Anthropometry For Movement Error Detection,” Sci. J. Informatics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 248–257, 2018.
P. Studi, T. Infortika, F. I. Komputer, and U. D. Nuswantoro, “Action Research Pada Dinas Perhubungan Komunikasi Dan Informasi Kabupaten Pemalang,” pp. 1–10, 2015.
Y. A. Pranata, I. Fibriani, and S. B. Utomo, “Analisis Optimasi Kinerja Quality Of Service Pada Layanan Komunikasi Data Menggunakan NS - 2 di PT . PLN ( PERSERO ) Jember,” Sinergi, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 149–156, 2016.
T. D. Purwanto and A. Wijaya, “Evaluasi Aplikasi Exploid Wifi Di Tingkat Availability Dan Vulnerability,” Simetris J. Tek. Mesin, Elektro dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 8, no. 2, p. 801, 2017.
S. Informasi, “PROSIDING seminar nasional sisfotek Evaluasi Quality of Service Jaringan Internet (Studi Kasus : RS Kusta Dr . Rivai Abdullah Palembang),” vol. 3584, pp. 186–192, 2011.
Risna, Isnawaty, and Sutardi, “Optimalisasi Jaringan Wireless Dan Analisis Quality of SERVICE (QoS) Menggunakan Metode Hierarchical Token Bucket (HTB),” semanTIK, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 59–68, 2017.
E. Ronald, S. Moningkey, and P. Kapele, “Analisa Quality of Service (QOS) Jaringan Komputer di SMK Kristen I Tomohon,” vol. 5, no. 1, 2017.
A. Desy, N. Utomo, and A. Ashari, “Manajemen Bandwidth Menggunakan Metode PCC pada Jaringan LAN Fakultas Bisnis dan Teknologi Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta,” vol. 2, no. 1, 2018.
U. Ependi, Fatoni and R. Rasmayora, "IMPLEMENTASI MANAJEMEN BANDWIDTH DAN PROXY SERVER PADA JARINGAN KOMPUTER PT. CNG," EMNASTEKNOMEDIA ONLINE, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-05, 2014.
Download PDF: 90 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.