Geographic Information System for Schools Mapping in Tugumulyo District, Musi Rawas Regency
Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Sekolah Kecamatan Tugumulyo Kabupaten Musi Rawas
School is institution that provide educational services to the community formed by the government in the form of organizational means to educate the nation's life. To guarantee the implementation of good education and in accordance with regulations set by the government, each school or school educational institution must follow accreditation. The spread of school locations certainly makes it difficult to access for assessors when they are going to do an accreditation assessment. In addition, other constraints experienced by the unavailability of school location information can be used as a reference for assessors in the accreditation assessment process. Under these conditions, it will certainly cause problems or obstacles in the accreditation process such as (1) the accreditation assessment process is not on schedule, (2) inaccurate assessment of the schedule, and (3) the quality of the accreditation assessment itself. Based on these conditions, in this study the development of a school mapping geographic information system can be used as a means of information for assessors in conducting accreditation assessments. the results of research that has been done show that geographic information systems can provide information on the distribution of schools both middle and upper levels. The information system can also function properly based on test results
S. K. Wardani, "Sistem Informasi Pengolahan Data Nilai Siswa Berbasis Web Pada Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Muhammadiyah Pacitan," IJNS-Indonesian Journal on Networking Security, vol. 2, no. 2, 2013.
M. Chatib, Sekolah anak-anak juara: berbasis kecerdasan jamak dan pendidikan berkeadilan. Kaifa, 2012.
M. H. Rahman, S. Saprudin, H. Mubarak, and F. Hamid, "Evaluasi Program IbM Pendampingan Penyusunan Borang Akreditasi Bagi Sekolah Dasar di Kota Ternate," Titian Ilmu: Jurnal Ilmiah Multi Sciences, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 59-65, 2017.
A. Aini, "Sistem Informasi Geografis Pengertian dan Aplikasinya," STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta, vol. 13, 2007.
A. Q. Munir, "PERANCANGAN SISTEM INFORMASI GEOGRAFIS PENENTUAN JALUR JALAN OPTIMUM KODYA YOGYAKARTA MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA DIJKSTRA," Jurnal Teknologi Informasi Respati, vol. 7, no. 19, 2017.
U. Ependi, "Geographic Information System Sebaran SMA Di Kota Palembang Berbasis Web," in Seminar Nasional Inovasi dan Tren (SNIT) 2014, 2014, pp. 108-113: LPPM BSI.
U. Ependi, "Geographic Information System Produksi Energi dan Pertambangan Kabupaten Musi Banyuasin," Jurnal Nasional Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 360-369, 2017.
U. Ependi, T. B. Kurniawan, and F. Panjaitan, "SYSTEM USABILITY SCALE VS HEURISTIC EVALUATION: A REVIEW," Simetris: Jurnal Teknik Mesin, Elektro dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 65-74, 2019.
R. S. Pressman, "Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak Pendekatan Praktisi (Edisi 7)," Yogyakarta: Andi, 2011.
U. Ependi, "Uji Coba Dan Implementasi Test Engine System Bina Darma Career And Training Center," Jurnal Nasional Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1222-1232, 2017.
Download PDF: 40 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.