A Development of Decision Support Systems Selection of Employee Acceptance Using Weighted Product Method
Rancang Bangun Sistem Penunjang Keputusan Penerimaan Penerimaan Karyawan Menggunakan Metode Weighted Product
Employee selection is an activity to get human resources for a company. Researchers conducted research at PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk where currently the selection process still uses the conventional method, the current assessment of participants uses technical and non-technical tests with interview methods but at present the company does not yet have a standardized weighting of values tested, so companies sometimes have difficulty determining who should receive from the test participants. Based on the above conditions, researchers conducted decision support system design research using the Weighted Product method to assist companies in getting the right employees according to the employees' technical needs and abilities. Decision support system development refers to the results of data collection using qualitative and quantitative data collection methods. Development of decision support system is built based on the waterfall system development model using the PHP programming language. The system testing method uses the black box method. The design of decision support system from the recruitment selection generator from this study is expected to be a reference for the selection process of employees in similar industries with the place of research conducted by researchers.
Carli, R., Albino, V., Dotoli, M., Mummolo, G., Savino, M., A Dashboard and Decision Support Tool for The Energy Governance of Smart Cities. Jurnal IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/EEMS. 2015.7175846, Date of Conference: 9-10 July 2015. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7175846/
McLeod, R., George, P., Schell., Management Information System, 10th ed. Dialihbahasakan oleh Yulianto, A, Akbar., Afia, R, Fitriati., Jakarta, Salemba Empat, pp.326, 2012.
Nasution, S. Metode Research. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, pp.98, 2009.
Pressman, S, Roger. Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach, 7th ed. Dialihbahasakan oleh Nugroho, Adi, et.al. Yogyakarta: ANDI, pp.46, 2012.
Sudaryono, “Metodologi Riset di Bidang IT: Panduan Praktis, Teori dan Contoh Kasus”, Yogyakarta, Andi Offset, pp.125, 2015.
Sugiyono, “Metode Penelitian Manajemen”, Alfabeta, 2013.
Rusdiana., Irfan, M., Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Bandung, CV Pustaka Setia, pp.3-5, 2014.
Download PDF: 135 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.